Non-Profit Started And Managed
Let Us Help You Create
The Non-Profit of Your Dreams!
In order to setup and maintain your
Yearly Income Statements – categorizing specific expense and revenue details such as donations, salaries, postage, rent, etc.
A Yearly Balance Sheet – including cash, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Individual Program Expense Statements – detailing every expense for each program, service or seminar, including things like educational mailings.
Revenue Support Schedules – detailing charitable donations, membership fees, and investment interest.
As you can see, the way you set up your bookkeeping and accounting system is crucial to
Our non-profit services include…
- Filing of your non-profit status application, initial start-up documentation, incorporation, FEIN, and payroll setup with federal and state agencies. For new non-profits, contact us for a list of items needed to apply for 501 (c)(3) status.
- Reviewing and compilation of your financial statements.
- Design, training
andmaintenance for your accounting system.
- Payroll management and preparation.
- Yearly filing of the necessary IRS tax forms.
- Board training services regarding non-profit budgeting and management practices.
What our Clients are saying
Kelly is one heck of an accountant and has been our family accountant for several years for a reason!!One heck of an accountant